Free Movies UK

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See major films at your local UK cinema free!

My Sister's Keeper, various vues, 23/6

Cortone

My Sister's Keeper, various vues, 23/6 Empty My Sister's Keeper, various vues, 23/6

Post  Cortone Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:44 pm

Code and full details in the Culture+ page found in this weekends Culture magazine. Then present the completed page and your email confirmation at the cinema at 6pm on Tuesday, June 23, 2009.

(www.offersinthetimes.com)

Culture+ members can book tickets now.

6.00 for 6.30pm start
    Locations: Birmingham, Bristol Longwell Green, Cambridge, Cardiff, Cheshire Oaks, Croydon Grants, Edinburgh Ocean Term, Greenwich O2, Leicester, Plymouth, Portsmouth, Reading, Romford, Shepherd's Bush, Thanet, York

Based on the award-winning novel from best-selling author Jodi Picoult, My Sister’s Keeper tells the story of Sara and Brian and their idyllic, young family. But when they get the shocking, heartbreaking news that their baby daughter has a fatal illness, they are forced to make a difficult and unorthodox choice in order to save her. Their desperate decision raises both ethical and moral questions, which sets off a court case that rips away at the foundation of their relationship, threatens to tear their family apart, and reveals surprising truths that challenge everyone’s perceptions of love and loyalty. My sisters Keeper is in cinemas from June 26th, but you can see it before the crowds, at one of our free preview screenings across the UK June 23th.

Sorry if someone else has posted this - haven't worked this site out yet!