See major films at your local UK cinema free!


    Sigh sigh sigh sigh

    Share
    avatar
    AYBG
    Admin

    Posts : 9
    Join date : 2009-06-19

    Sigh sigh sigh sigh

    Post  AYBG on Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:18 pm

    This is really quite frustrating isn't it. I'm gonna see if I can get proper hosting as early as today.
    avatar
    bevvy

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2009-06-19

    Re: Sigh sigh sigh sigh

    Post  bevvy on Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:24 pm

    It must be driving you nuts, how on earth can you spare the time to deal with all this hassle? Thank you for all your efforts, I'm sure you'll get there in the end.

    Is it just me? - I can't find a way to subscribe to threads on this site.

    I do like their selection of smilies though afro flower elephant pig cat alien

    blackmidnight

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2009-06-19

    Re: Sigh sigh sigh sigh

    Post  blackmidnight on Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:25 pm

    thanks for this Smile

    Beate sent me a PM on the other site but I didn't get to read it?
    avatar
    AYBG
    Admin

    Posts : 9
    Join date : 2009-06-19

    Re: Sigh sigh sigh sigh

    Post  AYBG on Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:26 pm

    bevvy wrote:Is it just me? - I can't find a way to subscribe to threads on this site.
    Click "Actions" in the top right, and select Watch This Topic/Forum
    I assume that does the same as subscribing

    Demerara

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2009-06-19

    Re: Sigh sigh sigh sigh

    Post  Demerara on Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:26 pm

    It is but then I don't think I can complain, you're being sooooo patient with all this, starting over yet again!!!

    Thanks ABYG!
    avatar
    bevvy

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2009-06-19

    Re: Sigh sigh sigh sigh

    Post  bevvy on Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:30 pm

    AYBG wrote:
    bevvy wrote:Is it just me? - I can't find a way to subscribe to threads on this site.
    Click "Actions" in the top right, and select Watch This Topic/Forum
    I assume that does the same as subscribing
    yes it works. cheers I just subscribed to this discussion and got an e-mail.
    avatar
    bevvy

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2009-06-19

    Re: Sigh sigh sigh sigh

    Post  bevvy on Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:34 pm

    That button is not there under free films. I think there has to be at least one post for it to work.

    Demerara

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2009-06-19

    Re: Sigh sigh sigh sigh

    Post  Demerara on Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:35 pm

    bevvy wrote:
    AYBG wrote:
    bevvy wrote:Is it just me? - I can't find a way to subscribe to threads on this site.
    Click "Actions" in the top right, and select Watch This Topic/Forum
    I assume that does the same as subscribing
    yes it works. cheers I just subscribed to this discussion and got an e-mail.

    Oops I subscribed to the free film thread when ABYG had the test post up but now I'm getting email notification for bevvy's post too!!
    avatar
    AYBG
    Admin

    Posts : 9
    Join date : 2009-06-19

    Re: Sigh sigh sigh sigh

    Post  AYBG on Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:40 pm

    Make sure you're not subscribed to this topic too. There's a "Notify me when a reply is posted" checkbox underneath when you're typing a new post. By default this is checked so the board wants to subscribe you to every thread you post in, but you can change this in the UCP.

    Demerara

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2009-06-19

    Re: Sigh sigh sigh sigh

    Post  Demerara on Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:43 pm

    AYBG wrote:Make sure you're not subscribed to this topic too. There's a "Notify me when a reply is posted" checkbox underneath when you're typing a new post. By default this is checked so the board wants to subscribe you to every thread you post in, but you can change this in the UCP.

    Ah ok, silly silly me! Embarassed
    avatar
    AYBG
    Admin

    Posts : 9
    Join date : 2009-06-19

    Re: Sigh sigh sigh sigh

    Post  AYBG on Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:36 pm

    Btw Beate isn't able to access this site due to her work's firewall, so I'll post Wanted requests for her.

    priamia

    Posts : 6
    Join date : 2009-06-19

    Re: Sigh sigh sigh sigh

    Post  priamia on Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:41 pm

    AYBG wrote:Btw Beate isn't able to access this site due to her work's firewall, so I'll post Wanted requests for her.

    I'll keep an eye out for central London previews. Luckily Beate managed to get tix to Paper Heart which was released earlier today. Very Happy

    Beate

    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2009-06-19

    Re: Sigh sigh sigh sigh

    Post  Beate on Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:00 pm

    Thanks guys! AYBG showed me a sneaky way in, I still can't access See Film First though - the first page comes up but as soon as I put a code in I get page not displayed so I still have to rely on your kindness to get tickets!

    destresserai

    Posts : 1
    Join date : 2009-06-19

    Re: Sigh sigh sigh sigh

    Post  destresserai on Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:15 pm

    Frustrating I know but everyone involved in keeping the site working is a pure treasure to those of us that don't have a clue. Thanks for all your hardwork and commitment to the FMUK!

    phatz

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2009-06-19

    Re: Sigh sigh sigh sigh

    Post  phatz on Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:19 pm

    and we are back again...this new host is weird as fark...anyway...hows it going with the perm host AYBG?

    afro
    avatar
    AYBG
    Admin

    Posts : 9
    Join date : 2009-06-19

    Re: Sigh sigh sigh sigh

    Post  AYBG on Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:49 pm

    Its going good. I'm in contact with the one I'm interested in and hopefully we'll be set by tomorrow morning.

    Beate

    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2009-06-19

    Re: Sigh sigh sigh sigh

    Post  Beate on Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:54 pm

    I can't work with this forum. It takes me ages to get in then it is super slow and conks out all the time. The site looks dark and is not user friendly, somehow it subscribed me to this thread without me wanting to! I think I am just going to give up and rely on you good people to somehow get me tickets.
    avatar
    bevvy

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2009-06-19

    Re: Sigh sigh sigh sigh

    Post  bevvy on Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:59 pm

    That's great news.
    This site seems to be sending the e-mail alerts ok so it should be good enough to tide us over till then. MSE is due to shut down between 5 and 7 tonight so your efforts in getting this going in the meantime are much appreciated.

    MissPrecious

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2009-06-19

    Re: Sigh sigh sigh sigh

    Post  MissPrecious on Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:07 pm

    AYBG wrote:Its going good. I'm in contact with the one I'm interested in and hopefully we'll be set by tomorrow morning.

    That's great news! This site is very, very slow. Takes ages to log in. Can't wait to see the new and more stable site. flower

    EDIT: Just re-read what I wrote above and I hope it didn't sound like I was ungrateful because I'm not. Think you have done a wonderful job with these temp sites! Very Happy

    Sponsored content

    Re: Sigh sigh sigh sigh

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:43 pm